Carbine Moving Targets / Moving Shooters Seminar
Shooting at moving targets and shooting while moving are two things we always need more practice at. In addition to more reps on the skills we learned in Tac Rifle or Close Quarter's Carbine, we will also shoot the mover on the carbine range which is usually only shot during Precision Rifle. These skill are nearly impossible to practice on a public range, so this special interest seminar gives F.A.S. graduates the chance to refresh these skills under the watchful eye of our instructors.
These one-day, 6-hour seminars are designed for students to practice what they already have been taught in the prerequisite F.A.S. class, but perhaps have not practiced for a while. They are NOT designed to be stand-alone training. If you have not met the pre-requisites listed for each class, please do not ask for a waiver of the pre-requisite, but rather, please consider taking the class listed as the prerequisite, as it contains instruction on the topics contained in the Special Interest Seminar, plus lots more.
Prerequisite: Level 2: Tactical Rifle or higher.
No Retake Discounts on Seminars
- Semi-automatic rifle with at least 3 magazines. No high powered optics.
- 250 rounds (350 recommended) of full metal jacket (FMJ) or jacketed hollow point (JHP) ammunition
- Rifle Sling
- Ear protection (you may want plugs and ear muffs) and wrap-around safety glasses (eye protection)
- A billed baseball cap
- Clothing appropriate for a considerable amount of time outdoors.
- Your lunch and beverages.
|Carbine Moving Targets / Moving Shooters Seminar
|06-16-2024 9:00 am
Venue - Firearms Academy Range